Combines fire, security and acoustic performance in one product.
Type A Leaf
45mm thick, constructed from two skins of galvanized or stainless steel bonded to a structural honeycomb core.
The vertical edges of the skins are folded to create a full height, bevelled edge with interlocking seam for increased panel strength and rigidity.
The void between the two skins is in-filled with a bonded honeycomb core material, selected for its compression & torsional load performance.
The hinging edge is reinforced by steel hinge mounting plates welded within the leaf, and the lock mechanism is installed within an inner enclosure to facilitate is removal for future maintenance or replacement.
On externally located double doors an astragal is fitted to one leaf to ensure positive sealing at the centre.
- BS EN1634-1 Fire standard up to 240 minutes integrity
- Exova security standard STS202 BR2 (level 2)
- ISO717-1 Acoustic standard up to Rw 37dB
- EN1191: Repeated opening and closing operations – 200,000 cycles
- BS6375-1 Weather tightness