Designed for internal and external use on commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects the BOOTH-SC ENV door set is security tested up to ENV1627 grade 4 level and manufactured to the ISO9001 Quality Assurance Standard.
- SC2 ENV Grade 2 Single & Double Leaf
- SC2 ENV-FR Grade 2 Single & Double Leaf Fire Resistant
- SC2 H STS202 BR2 Un-insulated
- SC2 M STS202 BR2 Insulated
- SC3 ENV Grade 3 Single & Double Leaf
- SC3 ENV-FR Grade 3 Single & Double Leaf Fire Resistant
- SC4 ENV Grade 4 Single Leaf
- SC4 ENV-FR Grade 4 Single Leaf Fire Resistant
42 & 52mm thick, constructed from two skins of 1.5mm galvanized steel with a mineral wool core
The vertical edges of the skins are folded to create a rebated edge seal on three sides. The hinge edge is fitted with high security steel pins which locate in the frame in the closed position.
The void between the two skins is in-filled with mineral wool.
Door Vision Panels
Glazed panels fitted with attack resistant laminated safety glass are available up to a maximum size of 1m².
Compression and wiper seals are fitted into the frames and bases of the leaves.
Door sets are supplied with standard factory applied rust inhibiting primer or factory applied PPC to any BS or RAL colour.